Nissan Leasing & Financing Specials
Shop us against all of our competitor’s! Even they will tell you it’s a crazy deal!
We are currently updating our monthly offers. Please check back shortly for updates.
In the meantime, here are some links that you might find helpful:
If you’re planning to get a Nissan lease in Cleveland or anywhere else in Ohio, consider making a trip to Nissan of Streetsboro to take advantage of our specials on Nissan Rogue, Altima, Sentra models and more. Located only 32 miles southeast of Cleveland, our dealership offers amazing lease deals on every model in the current Nissan lineup. For maximum savings, take advantage of our awesome Nissan lease specials, which are available on popular models. To discuss your personalized lease options and to learn about all available offers, please contact our finance team.
How Does a Car Lease Work?
A car lease is essentially a long-term rental. Generally, you’re required to make a down payment and then monthly payments so that you can use a vehicle for several years. When the lease ends, you have to return the car to the lessor and decide whether you want to purchase it or start a new lease. The amount you need to pay every month is calculated based on the car’s depreciation, plus interest and fees.
What Are the Benefits of Leasing a Car?
Although it doesn’t make you the owner of the vehicle, car leasing is worth your consideration because it comes with the following benefits:
- Smaller down payment: Leasing a vehicle is a great option if you want to drive home a new car without having to put down a large amount of cash up front. Typically, a car lease requires a considerably smaller down payment than an auto loan.
- Lower monthly payments: One of the biggest benefits of auto leasing is that it usually results in much lower monthly payments compared to buying a car. This increases your monthly cash flow and gives you the option to drive a better vehicle than you can otherwise afford.
- Minimal repair costs: In many cases, a vehicle lease agreement lasts only two or three years. If you don’t lease a car for more than three years, you’ll most likely have bumper-to-bumper ⦁warranty coverage throughout the duration of your contract. This means you don’t need to worry about paying for major repairs.
- Opportunity to drive the latest vehicles: Leasing a car enables you to drive a different new vehicle every two or three years. Therefore, you’ll always have access to the most advanced automotive technologies, such as active safety features and infotainment systems.
- Tax savings: If you’re planning to use your leased vehicle for business purposes, you may be able to claim deductions for your lease payments on your tax returns. Even if you aren’t a business owner, you’re required to pay tax only on the “usage” portion of your auto lease, not the full price of the car.
Enjoy Savings With the Lease Specials at Nissan of Streetsboro
If you’re looking for an affordable car lease in Cleveland, Nissan of Streetsboro is the place to go. Besides offering competitive lease deals on all Nissan vehicles, we also have lease specials that can help you save substantially every month. Many drivers from Cleveland and other parts of Ohio choose to lease their favorite Nissan vehicles at Nissan of Streetsboro because of the big savings we offer. If you compare our lease offers with those of other dealerships, you’ll know that you won’t find a better Nissan lease deal elsewhere. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or want to schedule a test drive.